LMS development service
WordPress gives you the flexibility to create your own LMS, starting from scratch. Craft a site that is exactly what you need for your organization. Use the WordPress platform to provide a stress-free, engaging experience for your learners.
Scatter your knowledge with our LMS development solution
Build an amazing LMS platform like Udemy & Coursera with our LMS development service & solution. We use the best & the most famous LMS plugins like LearnDash, Tutor LMS & LearnPress. You will enjoy a user-friendly and easy-to-maintain LMS platform with our service. Our clients like Training SM8A are very satisfied with our work and they are spreading their knowledge from their LMS website and creating their place in the industry.
- Ready to hear your requirements
- Preparing a special team
- Ready to start your project
What you can expect from this LMS development service?
Even though we built LMS and LMS website, It doesn’t it will look old and will have a design. Your LMS interface and website design will be very futuristic, user-friendly, and responsive for every device. You feel more fun browsing your website and feel more interested in your course.
Progress and analysis
Your students or who are learning your courses, will always see and compare their progress and always test how much they are learning by attending exams & quizzes.
Your LMS system will be shown in a very organized and categorized way. Every lesson will be listed by its category and author’s name. You can offer demo courses before login or subscription. Teachers, users, and admins every one will have separate login in the system and everyone’s authority system will be different.
Contents or lessons
Teachers will be able to upload their content but they won’t be able to edit and delete others' content or lessons. Any lesson won’t be published without the admin’s verification.
After finishing a course your students will get a certificate to congratulate him/her for successfully finishing a course.
You can come back to Expresso Soft any time with any sort of question, difficulties of understanding, any kind of dysfunctionality, or support we are always there for you.
Interested In Our Services?
Feel free to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss our services. We are here to provide answers to all your questions.
Why Your Need LMS?
- The traditional method of teaching and learning management consume more time while creating LMS and managing the whole process takes a minimum time.
- LMS provides reports to trainees and teachers on their progress which helps to analyze and get an advanced reporting of your program.
- LMS’s one of the big advantages is multimedia learning. You can learn by watching videos and images, listing to audio and reading articles.
- Accessing, organizing & managing the whole process of learning is very easy and secure for trainees, teachers & admin in LMS. Content and information can easily be updated in LMS.
- Content management, communication between trainees and teachers & overall controlling the administration is very easy and efficient for admin in LMS.